Equestrian Harrow Bot
A greener and more efficient lifestyle
Indoor & Outdoor autonomous harrowing
Our team of experienced engineers is busy fine tuning a unique & patented solution which has given birth to the very first autonomous harrowing machine:
Equestrian Harrow'Bot is now available for beta-orders.
Opened for Beta orders but filling in fast... Hurry up!
Receive a pack of exclusive "early joiner" conditions on your purchase!
Equestrian Harrow'Bot is here ..
No compromise, full efficiency
As promised, Equestrian Harrow'Bot is making its way into your horse riding sand arenas, indoor & outdoor!
Equestrian Harrow'Bot will soon enter in its production & commercialisation phase (Q1 2023).
The very first autonomous harrowing machine has arrived and it will do a better, cleaner, and greener job than your usual methods; without any humain intervention.
High Quality Surface Treatment
- Adaptable parts for different sand arena's (geo-textile, jumping, dressage, ...)
- Optimal speed adaptation for best quality end results
- Increased surface treatment for obstacles critical zones (take-off & landing)
- Improved manoeuvrability to harrow in arena's corners, under, around and close to your obstacles.
- Optimal weight pressure to treat the surface while preserving it from any damage
Multiple Settings & Programs
on harrowing mechanism
- User-controlled settings via tactile control panel & several harrowing programs for a tailored experience
- Manual mode available with professional remote control
- Smart geo-location system compatible with indoor & outdoor arena's
- Self-generated & optimised harrowing track on the arena
- Fully electric powered, only consumes the correct amount energy for the effort (>< diesel-tractors)
- "Return-To-Home" functionality with wireless charging station
- Fix (obstacles, spinklers, tree branch, ...) & mobile (animal, humans, ...) object automatic avoidance.
- Contact(less) sensors as well as fall-back solutions to avoid any collision
Get in touch!
Interested in meeting Equestrian Harrow'Bot?
Get in touch and we'll be more than happy to have a chat.